The 2015 Maintenance Hero Awards, hosted by Building Engines and sponsored by The News Funnel and Bisnow, focused on recognizing outstanding commercial property management professionals in the field of engineering.
Of the 20 Maintenance Hero finalists, chosen from over 3,100 peer votes, one grand-prize winner was selected.
The winner, MicKinley Ricks; Chief Engineer at Divaris Property Management; received $750, a feature article on Building Beat, and official bragging rights!
Our category winners, who each received $200, were:
- Tenant Service: Pedro Carrasco, Chief Engineer at JLL
- Grace Under Pressure: Michael Sartoris, Building Engineer at Harsch Investment Properties
- Equipment Guru: Michael Savage, Maintenance, National Church Residences
- Breaking Boundaries: Dennis James, Service Supervisor, Timberland Partners
- The Moneymaker: Larry Hatton, Chief Engineer at NAI Norris, Beggs and Simpson