Office Manager, Calkins Corporate Park, LLC
Recently, Physicians Realty Trust conducted an ACE Property and Management Survey with Kingsley Associates. The responses received from our tenants regarding Brian’s professionalism and warm customer service were outstanding. Here are excerpts from our tenant surveys:
- Brian is always available when we call them. He works diligently to fix any issues that arise and is always very friendly. — Daino Klotz & Loveys, MDs
- Brian does a great job and communicates all necessary information and changes. — IDE
Imaging Partners, Inc.
- (Brian the) manager of the buildings is easy to get to and is easy to work with. — Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- (Brian) is quick to manage every request. He responds within minutes of a phone call or an email. The parking lot is always plowed and sidewalks always shoveled. The team works hard on the landscaping to make the property look spectacular. I thank [them] with all the gratitude we could share; they are an amazing team. — Sorenson Communications, Inc.
- Brian is very helpful and listens to my concerns. — University of Rochester
- Brian’s customer service is superior. He is so polite and responsive to the needs of our clinic. — Mary Parkes Asthma, Allergy and Pulmonary Center
- Brian is extremely helpful and we feel comfortable knowing he is working to keep the property maintained. — Seth Zeidman, MD
Interesting fact about finalist:
After college, I worked in the family roofing business for 10 years. I think that most people would say that sentence in reverse. We specialized in slate and Spanish tile roofs, and custom copper work. It taught me the value of a hard day’s work and made me very grounded. It was a circuitous route from there back to property management. My degree was in Hotel/Resort Management.
What they love most about their job:
My job, at it’s core, is about good customer service. This position offers me the opportunity to practice that on a daily, if not hourly basis. If a tenant feels that they are well cared for, they are more inclined to renew. I like to get to know our tenants and to foster a “neighborhood” feeling in our office park.
The piece of work technology do they depend on most:
This may seem too simple, but I’d have to say my cell phone. It connects me to everyone I deal with on a daily basis. It’s on 24/7 and I encourage everyone to reach out to me with questions/concerns. I can keep track of emails when not at the office, access documents on the go. I’m not sure what another piece of tech is more important in a service-related business.